Originally built in 1928 as a cold storage warehouse for Safeway, the creamery is now 14,000 square feet of creative office space on three levels. The masonry and timber structure was stripped back to its most authentic materials before receiving a full structural steel seismic system. New energy-efficient divided light windows respond to the industrial context while enhancing daylight for the interior office spaces. New electrical, plumbing, sprinkler, and mechanical systems carefully integrate with the structure to reflect the raw character of the utilitarian architecture. Reclaimed and salvaged materials were detailed to complement existing brick and concrete, creating a rich but clean interior palette. This revitalization of a formally underutilized Central Eastside warehouse is indicative of the impact a well-designed and built Adaptive Reuse project can have on burgeoning Portland neighborhoods.