ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Project Manager you will oversee all aspects of a variety of unique construction projects. Working closely with designers, architects, superintendents, field subcontractors, and owners the Project Manager is responsible for delivering high quality projects on time and budget. If you are someone who finds beauty in the details and creativity, is motivated by the building process, has a high attention to detail, and has a proven ability to manage Construction Projects – this position may be an ideal fit for you!
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role, our ideal candidate will have the following background:
- A Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Proven experience maintaining accurate project accounting and administration
- Excellent computer skills and experience with MS Office, scheduling software, and cost control software (SAGE experience a plus)
- In-depth working knowledge of a variety of construction trades
- Preferred Project Management Degree, certification and/or related field such as: Engineering, Design, Architecture.
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Health Savings and medical Flex Spending Accounts (HSA/FSA)
- Company 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Vacation, Sick PTO, and Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Siteworks is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate all races, colors, religions, creeds, national origins, ages, sexual orientations. We strive for a diverse strong and healthy organization.