- Construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard using carpenter’s hand tools and power tools.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding, measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, fiberglass, drywall, and other materials.
- Construct building frameworks, including wall studs, floor joists, and doorframes.
- Inspect framework, ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction trade helpers.
- Select and order lumber or other required materials, while adhering to project budgets.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
Mental & Social Requirements:
- Must have good attendance and a positive, hard-working attitude.
- Requires constant mental alertness and must have strong attention to detail.
- Determine best methods to accomplish desired results using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Must possess strong mathematical skills to calculate proper dimensions, read blueprints, etc.
- Must possess strong listening and communication skills and be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Able to pass Pre-Employment & Regular Drug Tests.
- Must be able to wear fall protection equipment and physically able to climb ladders and cranes.
- Standing/Walking – Constantly (66% to 100% a day).
- Bend (neck and back) – Frequently (33% to 66% a day).
- Use of hands for repetitive grasping – Constantly (66% to 100% a day).
- Use of hands for pushing & pulling – Frequently (33% to 66% a day).
- Use of hands for fine manipulation – Occasionally (less than 33% a day).
- Squatting & Kneeling – Occasionally (less than 33% a day).
- Climb (stairs & ladders) – Occasionally (less than 33% a day).
- Reaching Overhead – Occasionally (less than 33% a day).
- Lift Overhead – Occasionally (less than 33% a day).
- Knee Stand – Occasionally (less than 33% a day).
- Lift/Carry — at least 40 pounds – Frequently (33% to 66% a day).
- Pushing & Pulling – Frequently (33% to 66% a day).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Health Savings and medical Flex Spending Accounts (HSA/FSA)
- Company 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Vacation, Sick PTO and paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Siteworks is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate all races, colors, religions, creeds, national origins, ages, sexual orientations. We strive for a diverse strong and healthy organization.